Join the Parade!
Become a Retailer
Parade Partners Card
Retailer Sign Up
Returning Retailer Form
If you are currently listed on our Store Directory and need to edit or renew your listing, please send us the form below.
New Retailer Form
Login and Edit Login to edit
You may need to scroll to the top of this form to complete the Google Anti-SPAM captcha after clicking “Become a Retailer”
Once your submission is received it will be reviewed and posted if approved.
- Zane Beadles Parade Foundation (ZBPF) is a nonprofit dedicated to supporting the journey of young people and their families going through life-threatening medical experiences by giving gifts of fun, excitement and joy to improve patients’ quality of life, stress levels and recovery.
- The short-term goal of the Foundation is to provide experiences to distract our pint-sized warriors from their daily treatments and create a community supporting the journey of young people going battling for their lives.
- The Parade Partners Card program is a 20% discount card customer’s purchase from the Foundation for $60 and use at participating retailers and restaurants during the 10-day discount period, October 26-November 4, 2018.
- The card is a great way to increase foot traffic and boost sales right before the holiday rush. It also shows your community involvement by supporting young people going through life-threatening medical experiences.
- There is no fee to participate and you can set exclusions, which will be listed in the printed and online brochure.
- ZBPF will provide signage and advertising of your store’s participation online and in the printed brochure.
- This is the third time we’re offering the Parade Partners Card program in Colorado. We’re projected to sell 1,000 cards based on the success this type of program has had in Dallas, Phoenix and Atlanta.
- With the proceeds raised from the sale of the cards in 2017, ZBPF built a new outdoor Sport Court at Brent’s Place. It provides children and their families a recreational space to shoot hoops, play 4 square and have time to simply be a kid and play.
- For questions or additional information, please contact Julie Gart, Executive Director, email@example.com, 303-915-9017.
- We greatly appreciate your consideration and look forward to your support!
Important Partners card links:
about Zane Beadles Parade Foundation